THeatre Technical Info
- 47' x 69'
- Continental seating
- 283 seats
- 4 handicap-accessible seats
- 2 catwalks above
Stage: Proscenium with Apron
Width: 69' from wall to wall (fly rail located stage left)
- Depth: 30' from plaster line to back wall
- Apron: 3'4" forward of plaster line
- Fly Loft: 48' from stage floor to ceiling
- Proscenium Height: 19'
- Proscenium Width: 40'
- Wing Space: stage right, stage left
18 Counterweight Line Sets: single purchase with nylon rope and locking brakes
- Loading gallery is stage left, above stage floor, reached by ladder
- Batten Length: 50'
- Pipe Diameter: 2"
- Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs per line
- Available Stage Weight: 6000 lbs (in 20 lb steel weights)
6 EarTec wireless competitor MC 1000 head sets
- ETC Express 48/96 Light control console
- 144 dimmers located on 2 catwalks, 3 electrics over stage, on sides and rear of stage, overhead they are on 18" pigtails.
- Electrical tie-in is at stage right to one 400 amp, 3 phase panel and a 60 amp, 3 panel. There are also several electrical outlets stage right, stage left, along the back stage, and in the scene shop.
- Please indicate to the TD 5-7 days prior to arrival if you need to hook up to electrical power so that an electrician can be notified.
- All plugs and connectors are 3 pin.
- 5 3-cell Altman cyc lights
- 14 ETC Source 4 Parnels
- 14 ETC Source 4 PARS lens set
- 14 ETC Source 4 19 degree ellipsoidals
- 20 ETC Source 4 26 degree ellipsoidals
- 6 ETC Source 4 36 degree ellipsoidals
- 2 ETC source 4 50 degree ellipsoidals
- 1 spotlight
- 2008 Yamaha Concert "C" Grand Piano, 6' 11" with rollable storage cabinet
- Yamaha Upright
- 6 Shure-58 mics
- 3 Shure SM-57 instrument mics
- 2 Shure PG-58 budget mics
- 3 TM-125 Bartlett stage floor mics
- 1 AKG Perception 200 large-diaphragm condenser mic
- 3 25-foot mic cables
- 11 Boom mic stands
- 1 Base mic stand
- 1 AKG 240M headphones
- Soundcraft mixing board
- LX7 24 mixing board patched into rack system Crown CTS1200
- Channels 1-16 patched into microphone jacks
- Channels 23 & 24 patched to CD player
- 48v phantom power on channels 1,5,9,13
- 4-Line in aux sends for monitors
- 15 mic outputs on stage and catwalks
- 2 Fender 1270 powered monitors
- 2 FBL AM4215 164 loudspeakers
- Grand Drape: Line set #1, crimson velour; it both flies and opens from the center.
- Legs: 5 sets, black velour, 12 feet wide, 20 feet high; ideally hung on line set #s 3, 5, 9, 12, & 14, though we currently have the capability to dead hang them on 3 Border line sets.
- Borders: Three borders, usually hung at line set #s 2, 8, & 12.
- Cyclorama: Line set #18 (the furthest upstage line set) usually, white.
- Black Scrim: 20' x 40'
- Mid-stage Traveler: full stage-sized; it both flies and opens from the center on line set #11.