During the winter, the gallery's permanent collection is open for viewing on Thursdays and Fridays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and during theatre events. As always, admission is free.
2018 Juried Show
It's time for the Edge Center Gallery's 14th Annual Art on the Edge juried exhibit! The deadline for entry is May 7 and entrants will be notified of the juror's decisions by June 9.
Are you an artist interested in an exhibition at the Edge Center Gallery? We'd love to talk to you. Please submit 5-8 digital images of your work, a 50-word artist statement, and a short biography or resume to
Edge Center Gallery, Attn: Sandy Lyytinen, P.O. BOX 303, Bigfork, MN 56628, or contact us here.
The Edge Center Gallery is staffed by community volunteers who feel passionately that visual arts enhance our quality of life in the Edge of the Wilderness.
Do you have bookkeeping, carpentry, or computer skills? We could use you. Would you like to help hang exhibits or organize workshops? We could use you. Are you good at writing grants? We could really use you!
Volunteers plan and select exhibits, set up and take down shows, and publicize exhibits in surrounding communities. They welcome visitors as friendly gallery hosts, prepare food for exhibit opening receptions, and help to bring out the best in the artwork in our gallery.
Looking to get involved at the Edge gallery? We'd love to hear from you! Contact us here or flag down any member of the gallery committee when you see us around town.
Your level of your commitment is up to you!
- Looking in Different Directions / Butch Holden & Luke Holden (Nov 2017)
- Sporting Arts Show / Group Exhibit (Oct 2017)
- First They Cut Your Hair: Remembering Indian Boarding Schools / Native Artist Group Exhibit (Sept 2017)
- Perspectives on the Edge Collection / Group Exhibit (Aug 2017)
- 13th Annual Art on the Edge Juried Exhibit (July 2017)
- Every Painting Tells a Story / Christine Tierney (June 2017)
- Student Art Exhibit (May 2017)